Institute for Q-shu Pioneers of Space Inc. (iQPS), founded in order to establish the space industry in the Kyushu region, is now aiming to expand the possibilities in space and make our earth a better place with the world's top satellite development and technology capabilities. For this reason, we consider the appropriate protection of personal data to be a social responsibility and will promote the following initiatives.
- We will acquire, use, and provide personal data in an appropriate manner that takes into account the content and scale of our business.
- We will clearly specify the purpose of use of personal data and take appropriate measures to ensure that personal data is not handled in a manner that exceeds the purpose of use.
- We will comply with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other standards regarding the handling of personal data.
- We will establish a safety management system to prevent unauthorized access to personal data and the leakage, losses, destruction, or other damages of personal data. In addition, we will take appropriate preventive and corrective measures against accidents related to personal data.
- We will establish an inquiry desk to promptly respond to requests for disclosure of personal data, as well as inquiries, complaints, and consultations regarding the handling of personal data.