Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, etc. of Personal Data
If you wish to make requests for "notification of purpose of use," "disclosure," "correction, addition, deletion," "suspension of use or refusal to suspend provision to a third party," or "disclosure" of records of provision to a third party of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Request for Disclosure, etc."), please contact our " Personal Information Protection Officer " by e-mail, as we will send you the necessary documents for your requests.
When making a request for disclosure, etc., one of the following documents will be required to verify the identity of the individual (no statement of domicile is required).
- Copy of driver's license
- Copy of passport
- Copy of resident card
- Copy of health insurance card
- Copy of pension book
- When a request for disclosure, etc. is made by proxy, a letter of attorney is required.
- For requests for notification of the purpose of use and disclosure of personal data, a postage fee of 414 yen per request will be required.
- All expenses for obtaining documents for identification and postage will be borne by the individual.
- When making a request for disclosure, etc., one of the following documents will be required to verify the identity of the individual (no statement of domicile is required).
- After the application documents arrive at the Personal Information Consultation Desk, the person in charge will call you at the phone number listed to confirm your identity.
- Once the identity of the applicant has been confirmed, the procedures for disclosure, etc. will be initiated.
- We will respond to you within 2 weeks from the commencement of the procedure in the manner you specify.
- Even if we are unable to respond to your request for disclosure, etc., we will inform you of the reasons why we are unable to reply.